URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS 2/24/2021
Requests will remain on this list for 3 weeks and then removed. To last longer, text info to 423-276-1995.
1. Sandra Keebler requests prayer for the spiritual life of the Smith/Jones family. Pray that God will use Seth’s illness to draw the family unto Himself. Also pray for the healing for Seth Smith. The Jones family includes Rebecca, Matt, Seth, Bella, and Aubrey. 1/31/2021
2. Dale Strother requests prayer for his son Josh as he is having is last chemo treatment today. 2/24/2021
3. Diana Miller requests prayer for her son Bill Avery for the healing of his left foot and ankle and the divorce issue; for her sister Alice Randal and her health; and for her daughter’s father-in-law, Guary Yates Sr. 2/24/2021
4. Pray for these lost people that need to be saved: Don and Jose, Mrs. Farmer, Vernon, Dan, Pam, Lauren, Mike, Jordan, Daniel, Randal Stanley, Ray, Gary Hartfield, for someone’s uncle, Robbie & Andrew, Jordan, Brian Lowe, Michael, Erica, Chandler and Bobbie and Ronnie Britt. 2/7/2021
5. Alan Lyles’s dad, Elwood Lyle, is in the ICU in Johnson City. Please pray for him and his mother. 2/10/2021
6. Pray for Bobby Harrell as his doctors have scheduled a procedure to correct the valve issue on March 9, 2021. Also pray for Alice Harrell as she continues to heal from her broken hip. 2/24/2021
7. Larry Tipton had surgery today on his pacemaker. All went well and the pacemaker is working good. 2/24/2021
8. R.D. Riley’s knee replacement surgery was very successful. 1/27/2021
9. Pastor Pete requests prayer for his mom and dad who are sick with the COVID-19. They are improving. 2/15/2021
10. The church received word today that Cecil Hall’s, granddaughter, Kayleigh is doing better. Please keep his 3 year old granddaughter in your prayers; she has cancer of the kidneys. She had surgery on Feb. 4, 2021. She will have to be in the hospital for two weeks. Pray for her as she recovers. 2/10/2021
11.Tim Larkins was in the JCMC for heart issues. He had to have 3 stents placed in his heart today. 2/19/2021
12. Randy Ledford requests prayer as he has an EEG this week. He will then see his neurological doctor next Monday. He asks that the EEG will help the doctor to know more of his issues. 2/24/2021
13. Pray for David Keys, who had a major fall and is in the JCMC. 2/22/2021
14. Sherry Steven’s brother was in a wreck. He has back injuries and is at the JCMC. 2/24/2021
15. Please pray for Wanda Garland. She is having discomfort with her heart. She is currently wearing a heart monitor. 2/22/2021
Ongoing Prayer Requests
JC Milhorn has Lou Gehrig’s disease.
Joe Cass has several health issues.
Veronica Hurst has several health issues.
Bobby Harrell has chronic pain and fatigue.
Alice Harrell is recovering from broken hip.
J.B. Becky and Justin Fine salvation
Scott Bradford (Regina Harrell’s dad)
Sidney Guerin (Jeannette Cohran’s brother)
Tim Cohran’s family house fire settlement
Matthew Clark is in a work release program.
Brian Bowles, Mark Bowles’ brother, is having issues with drug abuse.
Ann Wright (Mary Brown’s cousin) is in long term rehab
Cecil Hall’s granddaughter, 3 year old, Kayleigh has a brain tumor that is cancer.
Tom Holmes, who is battling another round of Cancer
Jim Krell is trusting the sovereignty of God with his life.
Pray for Revival in East Tennessee
Roy Garvin’s friend, Mike, who is lost.
Pray for all our widows and widowers.
Bettie Miller (Harry Miller’s mom in long term care)
James and Sarah Volkmann (Lori Tackett’s parents)
Michael Peterson, (Renal failure due to diabetes); he is now on a kidney transplant list.
Jim Brogdon is at home.
Pray for Andy and Sarah Stewart as they move to Vermont to be Travel Nurses (RN).
*Melissa Ogle Folsom, Army, Ft. Polk, LA; her husband, Raymond Folsom, Army Chaplain, Ft. Polk, LA.
*Sandra and Perry Whitaker’s grandson Zachery Hardin is in the U. S. Army.
- Alan & Tina Lyle, CRU, Orlando, FL
- Sara Bottomley, CRU, ETSU/Boone, NC and Johnson City
- Debby Clark has a nephew in Papu, Indonesia with Wycliffe Bible Translators: Mike & Amy Martin. They are translating the New Testament for the Kosarek people.
- Angela Thompson’s daughter and son-in-law: Carla and Daniel Gibson and their four children are now missionaries in Osaka, Japan with Christar Ministries.
- The Adoration Team.
- Katie and Tyler Shelby who are serving God in Ethiopia
Pray for Firefighters, EMS and Police
Pray for our FireFighters, EMS, the local Police units, the Sheriff’s Department and the Tennessee Highway Patrol during the upcoming days for their rest, success, safety, both physical and mental well-being. Also pray for them to have the ability to handle conflict, stress and trauma in their lives as they encounter these in their jobs and other exposures of life.