Urgent Prayer Request
Antioch Church Prayer Request: July 1, 2020
- Pastor requests prayer for The Mary Markland Family with her passing. 6/28/2020
- Tammy Gibson requests prayer for the salvation of her brothers, nieces and nephews, as well as for the health of her mom and dad and her father-in-law. 6/28/2020
- Richard Long requests prayer for his dear friends, Tom and Barb Suiter’s son-in-law Fred is very seriously ill with the COVID-19 at Vanderbilt. 6/24/2020
- Pray for Carolyn Milan’s family since her passing. 6/24/2020
- Thanks be to the LORD Jesus Christ. The Tennessee House and Senate have passed the heartbeat bill and it only awaits Governor Lee’s signature. 6/1/9/2020
- Sandra Whitaker requests prayer for her mother, Nila Price, who had a heart attack and is currently at the Hillview Nursing Home in Elizabethton. 6/24/2020
- Pray for Margaret Fields who will receive a heart pacemaker on June 29. Successful. She is doing well. 6/30/2020
- Please pray for David Keys, who found out last week that he does have a low grade of bladder cancer. The doctors will keep an eye on his bladder every four months for the rest of his life. 6/14/2020
- Justin and Taylor Blair requests the following: prayer for their 2 month old son, Asher. He has to have a CT scan of his head because of possible premature skull formation and they ask us to pray for quick answers and that his little body would be protected from the effects of radiation. 6/15/2020
- Mary Krell requests prayer for Jim Krell who is at home undergoing numerous tests at the VA Hospital. 6/24/2020
- Vanessa Canter requests prayer for her mother, Alice Gregory, who had a biopsy on her gums today. She also requests prayer for her cousins’ baby (15 months old) battling brain cancer that is in St. Jude 6/10/2020
- Pastor Tackett requests that we pray for our community during these days of unrest. 6/29/2020
- Imogene Lowe requests prayer for Brian’s salvation. 5/21/2020
- Barbara Grayder requests prayer for her husband Don. 5/17/2020
- Linda Copas requests prayer for her two brothers who both have cancer. 5/10/2020
- Dale Strother requests prayer for his son Josh who has been diagnosed with colon cancer. He is currently taking chemo treatments. 7/1/2020
- Continue to pray for the President and Vice President, our Tennessee Governor and other key leaders who are assisting with the pandemic virus and the return of our Nation for churches, work places, schools and everyday life return to normal life. Also pray that our nation’s people repent of their sin and turn to God to heal our nation spiritually and physically. 4/29/2020
- Sara Tackett requests prayer to help her to find a job since returning from India. 4/19/2020
- Janet Davis requests for her parents Lawson and Clarence Kilroy. Her dad continues to decline. 7/1/2020
- Pastor has requested that our church pray for Rusty Sells, who is the Washington County Emergency Management Agency Director. He is very busy during the COVID 19 emergency. 3/25/2020
- Sara Bottomley requests prayer as she is asking God to provide $700 monthly support for her CRU ministry for the coming year. She has almost reached financial budget for the coming year. 6/24/2020
- Sherry and Jerry request prayers for their son-in-law, Michael Peterson, who is a candidate for a kidney transplant.
- UPDATE: Nancy Ferrell requests prayer for Joe, her husband, as he is recovering from a major neck injury. Joe has weakness to walk and is having issues with his equilibrium stability. 6/9//2020
- Pray for these lost people that need to be saved: Don and Jose, Mrs. Farmer, Vernon, Dan, Pam, Lauren, Mike, Jordan, Daniel, Randal Stanley, Ray, Gary Hartfield, for someone’s uncle, Robbie & Andrew, for Jordan, and Ronnie Britt.
COVID- 19 Special Prayer for Medical Personnel
- Paul Garland requests prayer for Seth Garland, who works at the JCMC.
- Kristen and Bob Hickling request prayers for their children: Katie is back at NYU and Wes is a physical trainer but is doing COVID- 19 screenings at a hospital in Charlotte, NC.
- Marissa Posner requests prayer for Nick who is back on the road traveling, please pray for safety and protection from the COVID-19 Virus.
- Jan Sparrow requests prayer for Trinity Donaldson who works at a grocery store.
- Michelle Vanover requests prayer for Chris who is a truck driver, back on the road.
- Jim Krell requests prayer for his grandson, Daniel Krell, who works for the TN Department of Children Services, as he goes into homes to check on children.
- Elisa Britt requests prayer for her son Michael who works for the Fire Department.
- Debbie Stitt requests prayer for their son, Tyler, who is a pilot out of NY. Also pray for his girl friend who is a flight attendant.
- Jan Sparrow requests prayer for her daughter, Nikki Pirvu, who is a nurse in a hospital.
- Mandy Gillian requests prayer for her sister, Cindy, who is a nurse.
- Prayer is requested for Charles Wilson and Dustin Ledford, who work at the VA Mountain Home Hospital.
- Debbie Ward requests prayers for respiratory workers at the Johnston Memorial in Abingdon,VA.
- Prayer is requested for Nikki Charles, a nurse.
- Prayer is requested for Kerstynn Whitaker, a pharmacist.
- Prayer is requested for Kathy Baker who works at JCMC.
- Ruth Bottomley who is a RN and her daughter Sara Bottomley have returned to work at their hospitals.
- Brad Bailey requests prayer for his wife, Ashleigh, a respiratory therapist at JCMC.
- Prayer is requested for Owen Rowe, who is pharmacy tech.
- Brenda Adam requests prayer for Gary Guess, a nurse.
- Jonathan Greenlee requests prayer for his wife, Cassidy, who works at the JCMC.
- Debby Clark requests prayer for Andy Stewart, her son-in-law, who is a RN at Unicoi Hospital and Sarah Stewart, her daughter, who is a RN at Sycamore Hospital ER.
- Debbie B. Ward requests prayer for her daughter, Shannon and B.J. McKay who are both health care workers.
- Wanda Garland requests prayer for two nurse friends who have the COVID-19 virus: Angie Kirgan in Texas and Elizabeth Shank, in California. Elizabeth is in the hospital on a ventilator.
Ongoing Prayer Requests
Joe Milhorn, who has Lou Gehrig’s disease.
Vickey Dempsey, Hospice Care
Veronica Hurst has several health issues.
Bobby Harrell has chronic pain and fatigue.
J.B. Becky and Justin Fine salvation
Dale and Linda Browning
Scott Bradford (Regina Harrell’s dad)
Bill Buchanan (Lori Tackett’s uncle)
Sidney Guerin (Jeannette Cohran’s brother)
Tim Cohran’s family house fire settlement
Kim Church – Chronic rheumatoid arthritis
Brian Bowles, Mark Bowles’ brother
Ann Wright (Mary Brown’s cousin) is in long term rehab
Pray for Revival in East Tennessee
Roy Garvin’s friend, Mike, who is lost.
Tom Holmes and Judy Fox battling cancer
Pray for all our widows and widowers.
Bettie Miller (Harry Miller’s mom in long term care)
James and Sarah Volkmann (Lori Tackett’s parents)
Joe Cass who is at home with several health issues.
Michael Peterson, (Renal failure due to diabetes); he is now on a kidney transplant list.
Jim Brogdon is recovering at home from leg injuries.
Melissa Ogle Folsom, Army, Ft. Polk, LA; her husband, Raymond Folsom, Army Chaplain, Ft. Polk, LA, RJ Harrell, Air Force (Louise Harrell’s Grandson), Bailey Kay Jimenez (niece of Kent and Tiffany Hjerpe), USMC. Sandra and Perry Whitaker’s grandson Zachery Hardin is in the U. S. Army.
Pray for Family Members Whose Employment is Affected by the Virus
- Cecil Hall requests prayer for truck drivers. 4/19/2020
- Joy Hall reports that their own business (drug and background screening) is down significantly due to clients going into hiring freezes and courts not holding regular sessions. We’ve had to cut our employee’s hours significantly and it looks like we may have to cut more until SBA financial assistance can come through. Finally got the application from an SBA lender yesterday and just submitted all documentation less than an hour ago. Thanks everyone for your continued prayers.
- Cheryl Ponder was recently laid off from her job. 4/15/2020
- Pray for church members who own their personal businesses. 4/15/2020
- Heather Lee Swaringen, a hairdresser, has been laid off from Great Clips since 3/19/2020. 4/15/2020
- Lori Peterson and 1300 other employees are unemployed from Ballad Health. 4/15/2020
- Elisa Britt is working from home; employment is uncertain. 4/15/2020
- Trey Donaldson is unemployed due to the closing of Fuddruckers. 4/15/2020
- Betty Chapman has two granddaughters and one their husbands have been laid off. Britteney and Ashely are hairdressers, and Buddy. 4/15/2020
- Grayson Boyer, Summer missionary to Look Up Lodge in SC for this summer.
- Alan & Tina Lyle, CRU, Orlando, FL
- Sara Bottomley, CRU, ETSU/Boone, NC and Johnson City
- Debby Clark has a nephew in Papu, Indonesia with Wycliffe Bible Translators: Mike & Amy Martin. They are translating the New Testament for the Kosarek people.
- Angela Thompson’s daughter and son-in-law: Carla and Daniel Gibson and their four children are now missionaries in Osaka, Japan with Christar Ministries.
- The Adoration Team.
- Katie and Tyler Shelby who are serving God in Ethiopia
- Bob and Kristen Hickling, BGA, serving in Georgia for the Will Graham Crusade in 2020.
Pray for Firefighters, EMS and Police
Pray for our FireFighters, EMS, the local Police units, the Sheriff’s Department and the Tennessee Highway Patrol during the upcoming days for their rest, success, safety, both physical and mental well-being. Also pray for them to have the ability to handle conflict, stress and trauma in their lives as they encounter these in their jobs and other exposures of life.