URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS 6/17/2021
Requests will remain on this list for 3 weeks and then removed. To keep on the prayer list longer, text info to 423-276-1995.
1. Dale Strother requests prayer for his son Josh, as he has had his last chemo treatment. Final recovery is taking time. 3/21/2021
2. Pray for these lost people that need to be saved: Don and Jose, Mrs. Farmer, Vernon, Dan, Pam, Lauren, Mike, Jordan, Daniel, Randal Stanley, Ray, Gary Hartfield, for someone’s uncle, Robbie & Andrew, Jordan, Brian Lowe, Michael, Erica, Chandler and Bobbie and Ronnie Britt. 2/7/21
3. Continue to pray for Cecil Hall’s, granddaughter, Kayleigh. She is doing better. She is now cancer free. Praise God. 6/17/2021
4. Sandra Keebler praises God for Seth who has no new cancer growth for 6 months. So there will be no chemo. He will begin coming off meds soon. She says thanks for your prayers. Also requests to continue to pray for the family’s spiritual lives. 6/9/2021
5. Please pray for Jimmy Fox, who was involved in a car accident. He is at home recovering from broken bones. 6/9/2021
6. Pray for Joshua Gibson, a Marine recruit, has cleared quarantine and now begins the Marine Corps Bootcamp. 5/12/2021
7. Please pray for Matthew Reed who is waiting to hear about his appeal for disability with Social Security. 6/5/2021
8. Gabe Larkins (son of Tim and Karisha) had major oral surgery on 5/20/2021 to correct his bite. He is at home recovering. 6/2/2021
9. Please pray for Betty Odum who has blood clots and is struggling to care for Misty. Praise be to God that our ladies are helping Betty each evening with Misty. 6/17/2021
10. Please pray for Elaine Cantrell who is in a local nursing and recovery home. 6/5/2021
11. Please keep Pastor Pete’s family in prayer in West Tennessee. 6/2/2021
12. Please keep Jim Krell in your prayers. He continues to have health issues. Also pray for Mary as she cares for him. 6/17/2021
13. Pray for Karisha Larkins who had surgery last week. 6/13/2021
17. Pray for Jerry Stevens who had surgery on June 14, 2021. He is at home recovering. 6/17/2021
18. Pray for Lori Stevenson, who will have should on June 21. 6/17/2021
19. Pray for Sherry Stevens brother who fell at home is now in a recovery center. 6/17/2021
20. Please pray for Sam Lester who has been told that cancer has returned to his body. 6/17/2021
Ongoing Prayer Requests
JC Milhorn has Lou Gehrig’s disease.
Joe Cass has several health issues.
Veronica Hurst has several health issues.
Bobby Harrell has chronic pain and fatigue.
Alice Harrell is recovering from broken hip.
J.B. Becky and Justin Fine salvation
Scott Bradford (Regina Harrell’s dad)
Sidney Guerin (Jeannette Cohran’s brother)
Tim Cohran’s family house fire settlement
Matthew Clark is in a work release program.
Brian Bowles, Mark Bowles’ brother, is having issues with drug abuse.
Ann Wright (Mary Brown’s cousin) is in long term rehab
Cecil Hall’s granddaughter, 3 year old, Kayleigh has a brain tumor that is cancer.
Tom Holmes, who is battling another round of Cancer
Jim Krell is trusting the sovereignty of God with his life.
Pray for Revival in East Tennessee
Roy Garvin’s friend, Mike, who is lost.
Pray for all our widows and widowers.
Bettie Miller (Harry Miller’s mom in long term care)
James and Sarah Volkmann (Lori Tackett’s parents)
Michael Peterson, (Renal failure due to diabetes); he is now on a kidney transplant list.
Jim Brogdon is at home.
Pray for Andy and Sarah Stewart as they are waiting for new assignments as Travel Nurses (RN).
*Melissa Ogle Folsom, Army, Ft. Polk, LA; her husband, Raymond Folsom, Army Chaplain, Ft. Polk, LA.
*Sandra and Perry Whitaker’s grandson Zachery Hardin is in the U. S. Army.
- Alan & Tina Lyle, CRU, Orlando, FL
- Sara Bottomley, CRU, ETSU/Boone, NC and Johnson City
- Debby Clark has a nephew in Papu, Indonesia with Wycliffe Bible Translators: Mike & Amy Martin. They are translating the New Testament for the Kosarek people.
- Angela Thompson’s daughter and son-in-law: Carla and Daniel Gibson and their four children are now missionaries in Osaka, Japan with Christar Ministries.
- The Adoration Team.
- Katie and Tyler Shelby who are serving God in Ethiopia
Pray for Firefighters, EMS and Police
Pray for our FireFighters, EMS, the local Police units, the Sheriff’s Department and the Tennessee Highway Patrol during the upcoming days for their rest, success, safety, both physical and mental well-being. Also pray for them to have the ability to handle conflict, stress and trauma in their lives as they encounter these in their jobs and other exposures of life.