Urgent Prayer Request: 12/2/2020
1. Pray for Connie Letcher, who will be having surgery in the next few days. 12/1/2020
2. Dale Strother requests prayer for his son Josh who had surgery regarding the removal his large intestines. He is making progress, though it takes time to heal. 11/21/2020
3. Pray for Diana Fine’s daughter-in-law Tracy (Richard’s wife) who has been diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer. 11/21/20
4. Praying the children at Roaring Creek in Belize. Flood waters destroyed everything. 11/21/2020
5. Please pray for Debby Clark as she looks for a job. 11/11/2020
6. Sara Tackett requests prayer to help her to find a job since returning from India. 11/26/2020
7. Pray for these lost people that need to be saved: Don and Jose, Mrs. Farmer, Vernon, Dan, Pam, Lauren, Mike, Jordan, Daniel, Randal Stanley, Ray, Gary Hartfield, for someone’s uncle, Robbie & Andrew, Jordan, Brian Lowe, Michael, Erica, Chandler and Bobbie and Ronnie Britt. 11/1/2020
8. Pray for Randy Ledford recently had a small seizure. The doctors increased his meds and is watching him. As of 11/23, Randy’s grandson Gideon fell and broke his elbow. He had surgery on 11/24/2020. All went well. Randy and Michelle are to be tested for COVID-19 this week. 11/24/2020
9. Pray for Patricia Galloway who has tested positive for COVID-19. She is a cancer survivor with lung issues. 12/1/2020
10. Pray for Cecil Hall, an attendee, whose granddaughter Kayleigh has Ben diagnosed with Kidney Cancer. She is not quite 3 years old. Also pray for Cecil who will be having surgery this coming week. 11/27/2020
11. Pray for Karisha Larkins as she will be undergoIng more tests this month and begin chemo in early December. 11/11/2020
12 Pray for Alice Harrell as she recovers from hip surgery. She continues to do well with her recovery. 11/18/2020
13. Pray for Tom Holmes as doctors re- diagnosed him with pancreatic cancer again. He will begin new treatments on Dec. 1st. 11/22/2020
14. Chad Bailey tells us that Ms. Elaine Cantrell. Pastor and Richard checked on her this week. She is feeling better. Please keep her in you prayers. She is at home. 11/30/2020
15. Continue to pray for Alice Harrell as she recovers from his surgery. She is doing well at home with therapy. 11/21/2020
16. Pray for Sandra Whitaker’s great-grandson, Jaydon who has been very sick. The last few days. Also continue to pray for her Mother. 11/21/2020
17. Jim Krell requests that we pray for him. God is sovereign over his life. 11/22/2020
18. Katrina Harmon requests prayer her mother who just finished a round of chemo. She is waiting to see what is to come next. 11/22/2020
19. Shelly Harr requests prayer for a family member who is addicted to alcohol and asking for release for this person. Also has financial stress concerns. 11/23/2020
20. Betty Odum requests prayer for her brother-in-law Roger Hypes, who has throat cancer. He had 30 cancer treatments, which burned his throat and he is unable to eat. 11/23/2020
21. Pray for Greg Canter’s mother, Brenda. She is waiting for tests results; possible cancer. 11/24/2020
22. Former Pastor Phil Hoskins is in the hospital with COVID-19. Please pray for him; it has been over 16 days since being diagnosed with COVID. 12/1/2020
23. Pray for Lacy Bowles who tested positive for the COVID-19 on Monday. She and the family are in isolation at home. 12/1/2020
24. Congratulations to Amber and Adam with the birth of their son Gaines Jordan. Wow! 12/2/2020
25. Sandra Keebler requests prayer for her grandson, Seth, who is having a brain tumor removed on Friday. 12/2/2020
2020 TEACHERS AND ADMIN PERSONNEL
Lisa Stevens Parrish, T.A. Duggar Middle School, Elizabethton
Kristin Lance, Charolette, NC
Amber Haney, Jonesborough Elementary
Susan Gray, Chuckey Doak High School, Greene County
Angie Boyer, Lakebridge Elementary,Johnson City
Dani Scott, Washington County
Lauren Lawhon, Mountain View Elementary
Kelly Tackett, Unicoi Elementary School
Mark Bowles, West Greene High, Greene County
Amanda Bitner, Sullivan County
Patricia Farrior, Sullivan County
Mariel Wilder, McDonald Elementary
SCHOOL ADMIN PERSONNEL
Kim Holmes, Teacher’s Assistant, Towne Acres, J.C.
Jeannette Cohran, Admin Assistant, Science Hill Career Tech Education
Jason Wilder, VET Service Coordinator, Walter State.
Pam Dykes Price, Johnson City Central Office
Larry Tipton, LockSmith, ETSU
Regina Harrell, Counseling Supervisor, Unicoi County School.
Allie Malone, School Nurse, Mountain View
Lori Comstock, Teacher’s Ass’t, Cherokee Elementary School.
Ongoing Prayer Requests
JC Milhorn has Lou Gehrig’s disease.
Joe Cass has several health issues.
Vickey Dempsey, Hospice Care
Veronica Hurst has several health issues.
Bobby Harrell has chronic pain and fatigue.
J.B. Becky and Justin Fine salvation
Dale and Linda Browning
Scott Bradford (Regina Harrell’s dad)
Bill Buchanan (Lori Tackett’s uncle)
Sidney Guerin (Jeannette Cohran’s brother)
Tim Cohran’s family house fire settlement
Matthew Clark is in a work release program.
Kim Church – Chronic rheumatoid arthritis
Brian Bowles, Mark Bowles’ brother
Ann Wright (Mary Brown’s cousin) is in long term rehab
Pray for Revival in East Tennessee
Roy Garvin’s friend, Mike, who is lost.
Judy Fox battling cancer
Pray for all our widows and widowers.
Bettie Miller (Harry Miller’s mom in long term care)
James and Sarah Volkmann (Lori Tackett’s parents)
Michael Peterson, (Renal failure due to diabetes); he is now on a kidney transplant list.
Jim Brogdon is recovering at home from leg injuries.
Melissa Ogle Folsom, Army, Ft. Polk, LA; her husband, Raymond Folsom, Army Chaplain, Ft. Polk, LA, RJ Harrell, Air Force (Louise Harrell’s Grandson), Bailey Kay Jimenez (niece of Kent and Tiffany Hjerpe), USMC. Sandra and Perry Whitaker’s grandson Zachery Hardin is in the U. S. Army.
- Alan & Tina Lyle, CRU, Orlando, FL
- Sara Bottomley, CRU, ETSU/Boone, NC and Johnson City
- Debby Clark has a nephew in Papu, Indonesia with Wycliffe Bible Translators: Mike & Amy Martin. They are translating the New Testament for the Kosarek people.
- Angela Thompson’s daughter and son-in-law: Carla and Daniel Gibson and their four children are now missionaries in Osaka, Japan with Christar Ministries.
- The Adoration Team.
- Katie and Tyler Shelby who are serving God in Ethiopia
- Bob and Kristen Hickling, BGA, serving in Georgia for the Will Graham Crusade in 2020.
Pray for Firefighters, EMS and Police
Pray for our FireFighters, EMS, the local Police units, the Sheriff’s Department and the Tennessee Highway Patrol during the upcoming days for their rest, success, safety, both physical and mental well-being. Also pray for them to have the ability to handle conflict, stress and trauma in their lives as they encounter these in their jobs and other exposures of life.