Urgent Prayer Request: 9/16/2020
- Diana Miller has requested prayer for her brother who has been missing for 11 hours. 9/16/2020
- Ann Hodge requests prayer for her
- sister-in-law, Barbara Weatherly who had breast surgery in Knoxville today. 9/16/2020
- Please pray for Betty Leonard. 9/16/2020
- Dale Strother requests prayer for his son Josh who will have surgery on 9/16/2020. His surgery is regarding the removal his large intestines. 9/15/2020
- Audrey Little Feather Hill has returned home from surgery in Nashville. Pray for her recovery. 9/15/2020
- Update on Randy Ledford: recent X-rays reveal that he has several bone spurs on his spine, as well as his spinal arthritis has worsened. He will have an MRI tomorrow at 3 pm to determine his next steps. 9/15/2020
- Sandra Keebler requests prayer for wisdom and words to share with a family that she will visit this week. None of the family know Christ as their Savior. 9/14/2020
- Todd Fields requests prayer for his dad, Larry Fields, who has heart issues. He is the VA Hospital. 9/13/2020
- Sammie Combs had a brother pass this week. Remember his family in prayer. 9/10/2020
- Allie Morris has requested prayer for a co-worker whose husband passed on Tuesday. 9/10/2020
- Judy Henegar has asked for continued prayer for her daughter Chelsea. 9/19/2020
- Bobby Reed has been discharge from the hospital and is at home recovering from surgery and pneumonia and sepsis. 9/15/2020
- Please pray for Pastor Pete’s friend Dave and his wife, Brenda who is sick probably with COVID-19. 9/8/2020
- Please pray for Danielle and Brandon Nave for their apartment to be remodeled quickly so they can get back in their home soon. 9/8/2020
- Michelle Vanover had a heart attack and the doctors installed a stent. She has gone home. 9/12/2020
- Matthew Reed has further cardiac consultations, that may require open heart surgery. Please pray for these other consultations. 9/9/2020
- Sandra Miller requests prayer for her nephew John Duggar’s family. He was killed in an automobile accident this week. His funeral was Saturday. 9/12/2020
- Pray for Bobby Harrell, who had surgery last week. He is at home recovering. 9/2/2020
- Regina Bradford Harrell requests prayer for her dad’s brother, Duane, who had a bone marrow test that showed 80%+ cancer cells. Please prayer for Dad too. 9/2/2020
- Freta Tipton requests prayer for her mother who lives in NC. Her surgical recovery is going slowly. 9/1/2020
- Sarah Tackett requests prayer for friend from Columbia, TN. His name is Jonathan; he has severe seizures issues. He had small piece of his brain removed yesterday which the doctors hope will reduce if not eliminate serious seizures for him. 9/2/2020
- Pray for RD Wiley had surgery to remove a kidney recently. He is at home recovering. 9/5/2020
- Pray for Cassidy Greenlee with the passing of her grandmother. 8/30/2020
- Pray for Joe Cass who has been at the VA hospital overnight. Coming home today. Please for him and Ms. Betty. 9/5/2020
- Pray for Jason Fox. He has another infection in one of his index fingers. He lost a finger earlier this year. 8/29/2020
- Pray for David Adams and Jessica; his grandfather in Virginia just passed way this morning. 8/27/2020
- Shelly Gambill asks us to pray for her son, Brycen, who has a very involved cyst. The surgeon is trying an experimental procedure for 6 weeks to try to avoid a very invasive surgery and long term recovery. Specifically pray that this procedure works, that no infection is found during this six weeks, and that Shelly can manage the daily treatment regime. 8/27/2020
- Please pray for Debby Clark. She has been informed that her job is going away at the end of September. Please pray for another part time job that she can enjoy and serve God as much as she has this one. 8/27/2020
- Pray for LaDonna Hoilman, whose brother passed away this week. 8/27/2020
- Pray for Michael, Jerry and Sherry Stevens son-in-law who will have tests next week in Knoxville on Tuesday as well as meet with the kidney surgeon. Their daughter Lori will be having a hysterectomy on September 28. Also pray for Sherry’s brother, Gene, who is grieving the loss of his wife. 8/26/2020
- Eric Alford has requested prayer for his mother Barbara Alford, who came through her surgery very well on Wednesday. 8/29/2020
- Regina Harrell has been released from the hospital and will be on strong antibiotics for 2 weeks and then return for another scan to see if the abcess has responded. If not, she will face invasive surgery so please pray this works. 8/27/2020
- Pray for Keith Green’s dad; he is at home recovering with Afib issues. 8/25/2020
- Jerry Stevens requests prayer for a friend, Jack Fullerton, who had cancer surgery recently as well as other health issues. 8/23/2020
- Jan Sparrow’s mother, Gwen Anderson, will have a biopsy on Sep. 8 of a spot on her lungs. 8/23/2020
- Pray for Debbie Donaldson’s sister Lisa Chapman who has recovered from COVID 19 and back to work. 8/303/2020
- Pray for Margret Foster who is sick at home and is being tested for other complications with her neck. 8/17/2020
- Tammy Gibson requests prayer for the salvation of her brothers, nieces, and nephews, as well as for the health of her father-in-law. 9/13/2020
- Jim Krell requests prayer for himself. He is receiving consultations regarding blood issues. 8/23/2020
- Pray for Jenna Shea Bailey’s family with the passing of her mother, Donna Mounts. 8/16/2020
- Continue to pray for the President and Vice President, our Tennessee Governor and other key leaders who are assisting with the pandemic virus and the return of our Nation for churches, work places, schools and everyday life return to normal life. Also pray that our nation’s people to repent of their sin and turn to God to heal our nation spiritually and physically. 7/15/2020
- Sara Tackett requests prayer to help her to find a job since returning from India. 7/15/2020
- Nancy Ferrell requests prayer for Joe, her husband, as he is recovering from a major neck injury. Joe has weakness to walk and is having issues with his equilibrium stability.
- Pray for these lost people that need to be saved: Don and Jose, Mrs. Farmer, Vernon, Dan, Pam, Lauren, Mike, Jordan, Daniel, Randal Stanley, Ray, Gary Hartfield, for someone’s uncle, Robbie & Andrew, Jordan, Brian Lowe, Michael, Erica, Chandler and Bobbie and Ronnie Britt.
- Continue to pray for the Jim Fox family with his mother’s passing away to Heaven.
2020 TEACHERS AND ADMIN PERSONNEL
Lisa Stevens Parrish, T.A. Duggar Middle School, Elizabethton
Kristin Lance, Charolette, NC
Amber Haney, Jonesborough Elementary
Susan Gray, Chuckey Doak High School, Greene County
Angie Boyer, Lakebridge Elementary,Johnson City
Dani Scott, Washington County
Lauren Lawhon, Mountain View Elementary
Kelly Tackett, Unicoi Elementary School
Mark Bowles, West Greene High, Greene County
Amanda Bitner, Sullivan County
Patricia Farrior, Sullivan County
Mariel Wilder, McDonald Elementary
SCHOOL ADMIN PERSONNEL
Kim Holmes, Teacher’s Assistant, Towne Acres, J.C.
Jeannette Cohran, Admin Assistant, Science Hill Career Tech Education
Jason Wilder, VET Service Coordinator, Walter State.
Pam Dykes Price, Johnson City Central Office
Larry Tipton, LockSmith, ETSU
Regina Harrell, Counseling Supervisor, Unicoi County School.
Allie Malone, School Nurse, Mountain View
Lori Comstock, Teacher’s Ass’t, Cherokee Elementary School.
Ongoing Prayer Requests
JC Milhorn has Lou Gehrig’s disease.
Joe Cass has several health issues.
Vickey Dempsey, Hospice Care
Veronica Hurst has several health issues.
Bobby Harrell has chronic pain and fatigue.
J.B. Becky and Justin Fine salvation
Dale and Linda Browning
Scott Bradford (Regina Harrell’s dad)
Bill Buchanan (Lori Tackett’s uncle)
Sidney Guerin (Jeannette Cohran’s brother)
Tim Cohran’s family house fire settlement
Kim Church – Chronic rheumatoid arthritis
Brian Bowles, Mark Bowles’ brother
Ann Wright (Mary Brown’s cousin) is in long term rehab
Pray for Revival in East Tennessee
Roy Garvin’s friend, Mike, who is lost.
Judy Fox battling cancer
Pray for all our widows and widowers.
Bettie Miller (Harry Miller’s mom in long term care)
James and Sarah Volkmann (Lori Tackett’s parents)
Michael Peterson, (Renal failure due to diabetes); he is now on a kidney transplant list.
Jim Brogdon is recovering at home from leg injuries.
Melissa Ogle Folsom, Army, Ft. Polk, LA; her husband, Raymond Folsom, Army Chaplain, Ft. Polk, LA, RJ Harrell, Air Force (Louise Harrell’s Grandson), Bailey Kay Jimenez (niece of Kent and Tiffany Hjerpe), USMC. Sandra and Perry Whitaker’s grandson Zachery Hardin is in the U. S. Army.
- Alan & Tina Lyle, CRU, Orlando, FL
- Sara Bottomley, CRU, ETSU/Boone, NC and Johnson City
- Debby Clark has a nephew in Papu, Indonesia with Wycliffe Bible Translators: Mike & Amy Martin. They are translating the New Testament for the Kosarek people.
- Angela Thompson’s daughter and son-in-law: Carla and Daniel Gibson and their four children are now missionaries in Osaka, Japan with Christar Ministries.
- The Adoration Team.
- Katie and Tyler Shelby who are serving God in Ethiopia
- Bob and Kristen Hickling, BGA, serving in Georgia for the Will Graham Crusade in 2020.
Pray for Firefighters, EMS and Police
Pray for our FireFighters, EMS, the local Police units, the Sheriff’s Department and the Tennessee Highway Patrol during the upcoming days for their rest, success, safety, both physical and mental well-being. Also pray for them to have the ability to handle conflict, stress and trauma in their lives as they encounter these in their jobs and other exposures of life.